Welcome to Tyrone, PA Digital Marketing Agency
More about the team at Tyrone PA Digital Marketing Agency
Hello, my name is Paul Miller and I am the owner of Pintpoint Local of Tyrone, PA.
We are a full service web solutions agency that offers a wide variety of services to our local businesses here in the area. We take great pride in this, and look forward to helping you capture a constant flow of new customers through your online presence.
We have been in the web solutions industry for nearly 10 years and have kept up with the constantly changing online environment the entire time.
Having a solid online property is absolutely the key to success for nearly every single business, especially these days with everything and everyone turning to the web. If you do not have a web presence or if it is not set up correctly, then you are leaving a ton of customers and money on the table.
Here at Pinpoint Local, we completely understand that successfully implementing an online presence the CORRECT way can be an frustrating and an absolute nightmare.
That is why we are here for all of our local businesses!
The internet is key to getting new customers, whether it is from Google, Facebook, referrals, or reviews.
Every single good marketing plan needs to focus on three key things:
1. Getting new customers
2. Keeping existing customers
3. Increasing average order values
This has been true throughout history for any business that wants to be successful. The good news is that with the internet, things are exceptional today. There has never been so much power available in the hands of a small business owner as there is today with the web.
With that said, here are the most popular services that we offer to our clients:
1. WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT/WEBSITE DESIGN
Whether you already have an existing website or do not have one at all, we can either build you a complete website or redesign your current site.
These days, most of your new customers will come from online, that’s the bottom line. And unfortunately, your website could be hurting you just as much as helping. Not all websites are created equal, so it is important to have your website set up the CORRECT way in order for it to perform well.
Nearly 45% of small businesses do not have a website. Of those who do have a website, nearly 85% of those websites are flat out terrible. This means they are set up bad, they are slow loading, they are not optimized for search engines, they are not optimized for mobile or tablets, they are not even optimized for desktops…I think you get the idea.
Well, the good news is that is exactly what we are professionals at, and we are committed to helping our local small business owners achieve success online.
2. PREMIUM WEBSITE HOSTING
We offer premium hosting for your website at an excellent price.
Hosting is to a website like fuel is to a car. No car can run without fuel, and no website can run without some type of hosting. In easy terms, hosting is a service that allows someone to publish a website on to the internet. A hosting service provider is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for a website to be viewed on the internet. Every single website must be hosted somewhere.
Websites are hosted or stored on special computers called servers. When someone wants to view your website, they enter it into their web browser. The browser then locates your web host and retrieves it. From there, it displays the website as needed in the browser.
However, not all hosting is the same, and different hosting solutions with give you different results.
Hosting is important for your website because it affects the speed, stability, security, scalability, sterility, and much more.
Most businesses choose a very large hosting company that crams thousands of websites onto the same servers, this is called shared hosting. This type of hosting can be terrible for your website. Typically your site will be slow to load, it will share a server with black listed websites such as adult websites and spam websites. This has a profound affect on your site if it is hosted on the same servers as these types of sites. It will have a negative effect on your search engine rankings, the speed of your site, the security of your site, the scalability of your site, and much more.
This is where premium hosting comes in, which is exactly what we offer. Our premium hosting service offers a customized solution that will ensure your website operates at a fast speed, stability, security, and the ability to scale.
Here are just some of the features our premium hosting offers:
– Super fast servers specifically configured to deliver lightning fast website load times.
– Private server with usage limitations – this means we ensure our servers are not over saturated with a lot of other websites or that you’re ever anywhere near less desirable websites. This helps to ensure excellent server and website performance.
– High level security, including Antivirus and Malware scanning (plus removal) so that your site always stays virus/malware free.
– Firewalls and DDoS prevention, which protects your website from hackers and attempts to take your site down.
– Continuous website monitoring, so that your site is always up to date and any vulnerabilities are fixed as soon as they are discovered.
– Daily backups, so that you always have a safety net in place.
– SSL certificate, which secures the visitors connection to your website and improves the websites SEO (search engine optimization) rankings.
– Content Delivery Networks (CDN), to ensure your website loads with lightning fast speed every single time (this is EXTREMELY important for your search engine rankings as well as customer retention. It has been proven that nearly 85% of website visitors leave if the website does not load in under 2-3 seconds).
– 24/7 support, meaning you’ll always have someone you can call on whenever you need help.
And much more…
As you can see, premium hosting has some major advantages, and our services come with an excellent price.
3. SEO (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION)
Our SEO service focuses strictly on getting your website ranked in the local area, so that you can have a steady flow of new leads coming in everyday.
SEO is absolutely a must if you want to be found online. When it comes to your website, it is not just build it and they will come. You can build the most amazing website in the world, but without doing SEO, no one will find you.
SEO is the process of getting you website ranked at the top of the search engines for a wide variety of relevant search phrases. Our well planned and well implemented SEO campaigns will help bring more relevant traffic to your website, increase exposure, reduces bounce rates, and increase sales.
The internet is here to stay, so you may as well embrace it and reap the rewards that it offers.
Research shows the following:
– 89% of consumers research products and services online and use what they find to make buying decisions.
– Only 3% of users are ready to buy without doing more online research first.
– Finding potential customers via SEO costs 61% less than outbound marketing and boosts conversions by 8X.
With that said, here are some benefits of doing SEO the correct way:
– Grow your online presence
– Improve your local reputation
– Build trust with your search results
– Increase traffic in a cost-effective way
– Attract more customers
– Generate measurable results
– Build a well-established online presence
The higher your website ranks, the more often people will click to your website and Google local profile, which leads to more customer familiarity with your company and brand.
Our goal is to increase rankings and traffic for your online presence by focusing on the keywords (search terms/phrases) that will bring you the biggest rewards.
It is an absolute MUST that your website is on the 1st page of the search engines, ideally within the top 1-5 search results. Even being on page 2 of the search results is not good, as almost nobody click through to the second page.
With our SEO campaign, you will receive the following:
– Detailed monthly audits – These will lay out the results for you to easily track what is going on with your site.
– Winning SEO campaign strategies – We customize your strategy to accomplish your marketing objectives.
– Keyword selection and ongoing management – We select industry specific keywords that set you apart from the competition and expand your company’s visibility, which drives more customers to you rather than your competition.
– Onsite and conversion optimization – Onsite optimization means that your website is set up the correct way in the eyes of the search engines. If this is not done correctly, then there is a good chance you will never rank well. Our onsite and conversion focused strategy works to improve website visitor behavior in order to drive more sales and get you to the top of the search engines.
– Focused relevance targeting – Our custom-built software allows us to boost your website’s online presence because we can easily reference important keywords for your business. It also highlights valuable, targeted locations throughout the web on blogs, articles, directories, and social media.
– Content marketing strategy – Help you create and maintain the website as an authority for the keywords we target and rank for.
– Increase overall domain authority of your site as well as your brand – Take advantage of the “halo effect” properties of the keywords, where even the keywords we are not actively working on can help with advancing the targeted locations.
– Landing high on search engine results map – We will help you create an effective business listing in Google and other relevant online directories to ensure that you have top local rankings on the local google map pack (this is HUGE).
– Measured results and reporting – We will provide you with full visibility to monitor results at any stage of the process. We will also send you detailed monthly reports that dive deeper into your website’s metrics.
Search engines use over 200 known metrics to display the most credible and relevant results at the top, and you can be right there at the top for your local area.
Because every website is different, your campaign will be customized and structured based on your current search engine ranking and marketing goals.
Our processes and strategies for each client are customizable, and always reﬂect the latest updates from major search engines. This ensures that we focus on the areas that beneﬁt your company the most.
Another key thing to point out is that SEO is not a one time deal. Once you get ranking at the top of the search engines, you cannot just top running your SEO campaigns, it is an ongoing process that you must keep up with in order to stay ranked high. If you stop your SEO campaign, your rankings will tank and you will not be visible to your customers.
Sorry for such a long read, but we like to educate and really help our customers get a clear picture of what is really going on (if they wish to know), as well as help our local businesses right here in our own community. This is something that is very important to us here at Pinpoint Local of Tyrone.
If you would like a free quotation for any of the services we offer, please feel free to contact us…
Contact info below. Also, if you have a current website, we are currently offering a free website audit that will show you everything that is right or wrong with your current site and how to fix it. Feel free to contact us today for your free website audit.
Please contact us at the contact information below…We look forward to working with you!
Partners in your success,
Services we provide
Let's do this.
Please contact us so we can work with you to reach your digital marketing goals.